Back again for another year! This FREE event is a must for anyone who is running a marathon or long-distance running event in 2020. Whether you are new to marathon
Back again for another year! This FREE event is a must for anyone who is running a marathon or long-distance running event in 2020. Whether you are new to marathon running or are looking to improve your personal best there will be a lot of top tips and invaluable information to allow you to achieve your goal safely and enjoyably.
It will include information and practical tips on the following topics:
– Nutrient and Energy Requirements (Calorie, Carbohydrate, Protein etc)
– Preparing for the race (What should be eating/drinking? How much should you have? What time should you have it?)
– Recovery (What should you have? How much should you have?)
– During the race (What should you consume? How much?)
– Training tips
– What to Expect on Race Day
– Supplements (What are they? What do they do? Do you need them?)
– Opportunities to ask questions relating to your own preparations
– Exclusive Discounts for my consultancy services and brand new online platform.
– Special guest speaker, Nikki from Grants Chiropody & Podiatry who will be discussing all things footcare for your run.
For tickets click the button