Possessing and understanding the key numbers in your business is vital
However, that is only one of the ingredients that need to be in place if you are to stand any chance of raising finance.
Based on their experience of successfully raising finance for start-ups, early-stagers and scale-ups, Martin Aitken & Co’s business & tax advisers will give you their take on what funders look for. They will also advise on what you need to do to get your business fit for purpose to successfully raise finance.
The session will also cover the various funding options available to start-up and growing businesses. For example e.g. debt, equity, grants and what’s involved so that you are going in with your eyes open.
What the session will cover;
- How to get the business investor ready
- Understanding the key numbers investors look at and what will be covered during the funders/grant providers’ diligence process.
- What financing options are available
- Deciding on the appropriate funding mix for your business.
- Navigating the fund raising process and preparing for the pitch