Family Yoga Session - An Adventure to the Planets
ACK BY POPULAR DEMAND – We are holding the next online live Family Yoga & Mindfulness 90 min session this July 31st 1.30-3pm during school summer holidays The theme for
ACK BY POPULAR DEMAND – We are holding the next online live Family Yoga & Mindfulness 90 min session this July 31st 1.30-3pm during school summer holidays
The theme for the session is an Adventure to the Planets! Designed to be shared with all the family – ideal for kids age 3-10 and parents/carers of any age!
Where will you take us?
We will take you on a journey through the stars visiting some new planets and moving with our breath. We will have a brief refuelling stop part way through and the session will be a mix of activities designed to support wellbeing and release worries
To be an astronaut on this journey you will need:
– a space in your home where you can safely move about it, if you have a yoga mat please have this on the floor.
– have your computer/laptop/ipad in the room with you so we can see each other
– some comfortable clothes to wear that you can move about in (moon boots optional – bare feet are best)
– some refreshment nearby (hydrated and oxygenated at all times is vital)
– to have some blank paper and some pens or pencils to hand for an activity part way through.
AND when you sign up to the mission you need to discuss and share with us before the session your family Planet name (be as creative as you like).
Any queries/bookings to: email@example.com / yoganuu.com
(Friday) 1:30 pm - 3:00 pm