Established in 1958, the Forth Area Federation of Anglers is run by a group of volunteers who have a passion for angling. The Federation became responsible for the fishing in Linlithgow Loch in 1962.
Dominated by Linlithgow Palace, the loch is a spectacular place to fish. Although once famous for very large brown trout, now most of the sport tends to be provided by stocked rainbows, released regularly throughout the season. The feeding in the loch is particularly good and the fish rapidly gain in both weight and condition, providing excellent sport for our nineteen boats which includes a Wheelyboat available for use by those with wheelchairs or limited mobility.