Linlithgow Flyers Netball Club is open to all women aged 18 and over. We have players in their 20s through to ladies in their 50s, it is never to late to start playing!
Also, we are part of the ‘Bounce Back to Netball’ (BBN) concept, designed by Netball Scotland, as a legacy from the Glasgow 2014 Commonwealth Games. BBN encourages people of all ages and abilities to participate in regular fun, safe and affordable netball sessions, which will have a positive impact on health and well-being.
Linlithgow Flyers Netball Club also provides the opportunity for people to ignite or rekindle their passion for netball in a fun and sociable environment. No previous experience is required!
Our recreational sessions involve a cardio warm-up, skills and drills session, followed by games.
We ask for the wellbeing of yourself and fellow players you come 'Netball Ready', therefore:
- Nails short and smooth
- Hair tied back
- No jewellery (fitness trackers must be covered by a sweatband)
There is an annual membership fee of £10 to join BBN that covers insurance, access to events and BBN courses.
We hope to see you soon!
When and where do you meet?
We have recreational netball sessions running at Xcite Linlithgow which are £4 per session, pay as you play.
These run on a Tuesday 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm and a Wednesday 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm.
Why would I be interested in being involved?
- Netball is an all-over body workout so great for losing weight and improving muscle tone.
- No special kit is required, just comfortable sports clothes, trainers and a bottle of water!
- We are a really friendly group of ladies and many new friendships have been made within the club. There are social events which provide a chance to get to know each other off-court too.
- There are opportunities to develop within the club to develop your skills further and get involved in coaching and umpiring.
You can join our Facebook group by clicking here.