Hub Welcome volunteers wanted!
Linlithgow Community Development Trust are looking for friendly and enthusiastic volunteers to support the team of staff and volunteers at the EH49 Hub to ensure a warm welcome to all visitors at the Hub. the Welcome volunteer will handle general queries by phone, in person, via email/letters etc, help the administrator to set up and tidy up after room bookings and community events ensuring refreshments are provided and the comfort of all visitors.
- Handling enquiries
- Assisting with Hub booking enquiries
- Maintaining sign in/out processes
- Helping with set up and tidy up before and after each hire.
- Assist with event organisation/administration.
- Keeping the reception area tidy and clean
- Commit and adhere to LCDT’s principles, policies and procedures
- Adhere to covid safe protocols.
- Additional administrative tasks as required, such as preparing paperwork, scanning and uploading files, folding leaflets, collating data from feedback etc.
Required skills, qualities and experience
A warm and friendly manner
Experience in administration or an interest in learning more about administration
Training and support available
Full induction will be given to all volunteers in the role
Email the community development manager Carol at manager@LinlithgowCDT.onmicrosoft.com
Responsible to – LCDT Administrator
Date role created