Having been transformed in 2015 by a £200K+ makeover MacKinnon Hall is now a great facility for the whole community to use. Due to its secluded location in Linlithgow Bridge we still feel a lot of people aren’t aware that MacKinnon Hall exists and are missing out!
Facilities on offer include:-
• ample safe/private parking right at the door
• access ramp for wheelchairs/prams/buggies
• large main hall with wooden floor
• separate meeting room for smaller groups/waiting area
• a new fully fitted kitchen
• clean/modernised bathrooms
• heating throughout
• FREE WI-FI
Please e-mail for availability and costs.