St Ninians Longcroft Hall

longcroft hall

Longcroft Hall was built as an infant school in 1869, and was the first home of Linlithgow Academy between its foundation in 1894 and 1902. The hall takes its name from Longcroft House and estate, on which it lies, and now serves as the hall for the nearby St. Ninian's Craigmailen Church. Our fully-furnished suite of halls are used by church organisations and community groups.

Contact Information