AIRFIX – A55311 Large Starter Set – McDonnell Douglas F-15A Eagle
One of the truly great combat aircraft of the post war era, the McDonnell Douglas F-15A was a single seat, all weather air superiority fighter, which at the time, was one of the most expensive military programmes in history. Designed around the fighter pilot with the intention of producing an aircraft which would allow him to dominate the battlefield, the F-15 was known as the Ultimate MiG slayer, as it provided the USAF with a fighter which was without equal in the worlds skies and became the aircraft against which all future fighter designs would be judged. Despite being in service for more than forty years, the F-15 is still a formidable combat aircraft and is even being considered for further upgrade to keep it in front line service for many years to come.
Boeing, Douglas, McDonnell Douglas, North American Aviation, A-4 Skyhawk, AH-64 Apache Longbow, B-17 Flying Fortress, B-25 Mitchell, C-47, DC-3, F-4 Phantom, P-51 Mustang, their distinctive logos, product markings, and trade dress are all trademarks of The Boeing Company.
- Item Length – Without Packaging (cm)
- Item Height – Without Packaging (cm)
- Item Width – Without Packaging (cm)
- How many pieces will be found in the box opened by the customer?
- Item Scale
- 1:72 Scale
- License line
- Produced under licensed. (Vehicle/Aeroplane Models) the distinctive logos, product markings, and trade dress are all trademarks of The Boeing Company.
- Contents (what’s in the box) sets
- Sprues, decals, paints, glue & brush
- Number of Scheme options
- Skill Level
- Flying Hours
- Wingspan (mm)