Victorian Advent Fayre
30nov10:00 am7:00 pmVictorian Advent Fayre
Join us at Linlithgow’s Christmas Advent Fayre. 10am: Formal opening of the advent fayre From 10am: Visit Mrs Claus in her Grotto in Burgh Halls whilst Santa hands out sweets From 10am: Christmas
Join us at Linlithgow’s Christmas Advent Fayre.
- 10am: Formal opening of the advent fayre
- From 10am: Visit Mrs Claus in her Grotto in Burgh Halls whilst Santa hands out sweets
- From 10am: Christmas Stalls and Craft fair in Burgh Halls, charity street fair at the cross and farmers market at The Vennel
- 10am-3pm: Tea, Coffee, Cakes & Lunch in St. Michaels Church Hall, Cross House
- 2pm-4pm: The Line gallery Exhibition and Mulled wine
- 5pm: The Grand torchlight procession from Low Port centre
- 6pm: Community Carol Singing & Christmas Tree light switch on at The Cross
- 7.30pm: Linlithgow String Orchestra Winter concert at St Michael’s Parish Church
- The procession will end at The Cross in front of the Burgh Halls, where carol singing will take us to the switch on of the Christmas tree lights at 6pm!
(Saturday) 10:00 am - 7:00 pm GMT
Linlithgow High Street