Dr Sarah Vohra presents a practical guide to reclaiming your mental wellbeing and becoming the happiest, healthiest version of you.
NHS Consultant Psychiatrist Dr Sarah Vohra joins us to debunk the myths and conflicting advice surrounding mental health, setting out easy to follow strategies to calm your mind and improve your wellbeing.
In this free livestreamed conversation with Hannah MacInnes, you’ll learn
– how to see beyond the negative to reframe thought patterns
– how to create a space to listen and be listened to
– how to use your breath to calm your spiralling thoughts
– how to feel each of our emotions and understand the messages they send us
– how to eat for your mind and discovering mood-boosting micronutrients
You’ll leave the event feeling empowered with the knowledge to take control of your own mental health, the confidence to have honest conversations and the strength to seek support early.