There’s a few things you should perhaps consider before trusting someone with your eyecare and eyewear.
- Would you prefer to (a) use the services of an Independent or (b) the production line of a Chain-store?
- Do you (a) care about how you look and how well you see or (b) is price more important?
- Would you like (a) an expert-guided personal service or (b) are you happy to self-select your frames and guess which ones are right for you?
- Do you (a) value being looked after by the same highly qualified team year after year or (b) is being served by someone different every visit OK?
- Do you want to (a) feel unique or (b) be part of the herd?
If your answers are mostly (a) then you are in the right place! Robert Callander Opticians opened in 2001 the founding principle of the practice has always been to help our patients choose the best specs they've ever had. Give us a call on 01506 670766 and we’ll take it from there.